1. Click on "Configuration Files"
2. Click on [Text Editor] Across from Commands.dat
3. At the top, it will appear as the following. Yours will be different due to the name which you choose at the time of purchase.
name Unturned Server
4. Remove "Unturned Server" and enter your chosen display name.
5. Once you are happy, click SAVE
6. Start your server
- You will need to restart your server to apply these settings.
- You are limited to fifty characters if it's over the name will not be shown.
- Email, SSL
- 102 Users Found This Useful
To change your servers difficulty, log into LYHMEPanel, select and stop your Unturned Server,...
Requirements: You must have rocket installed, you can install this through the 'Mod Manager' or...
To update your server, log into LYHMEPanel, select and stop your Unturned Server, then follow...
Requirements: An FTP Client, in this example I will be using 'FileZilla'. 1. Open your FTP...
Once you have finished purchasing your newly game-server, please open a support ticket here:...