- /exec <command> - executes command from console
- /admin <player> - adds the specified player to admin list
- /unadmin <player> - removes the specified player from admin list
- /god - turns on and off god mode
- /vanish - turns on and off invisibility to other players
- /heal [player] - heals a given player / leave blank for self-heal
- /i <item> [amount] - gives you items
- /item <item> [amount] - gives you items
- /v <vehicle> - gives you a vehicle
- /tp <player> - teleports you to a given player
- /tphere <player> - teleports a given player to you
- /broadcast <message> - broadcasts a message to server
- /exit - disconnects you from server
- /help - shows help information
- /compass - tells you what direction you are facing
- /effect <effect id> - spawns Unturned effect
- /home - teleports you to your last bed placed
- /p <player> - shows your permissions, or the permissions of others
- /p reload - reloads the permissions file
- /p [add | remove] <player> <group> - add or remove player to group
- /rocket <plugins | reload> | <reload | unload | load> <plugin> - Reloading Rocket or individual plugins on your server
- /investigate <player> - tells you the player's Steam 64 id
- By default, a permission required to execute command is its name (/kit would require kit).
- If you grant multi-level permissions (like kit.test) the player is automatically granted the kit permission.
- If you grant wildcard permissions (like kit.*) the player is automatically granted the kit, and all permissions starting with, "kit."
- All Unturned commands are prefixed with a /.
- All rocket commands use a space as the parameter separator. Rocket command parameters with spaces in them, like a player name, or an item name, will need to be encased in quotes.
- Player, vehicle or item parameters can be either their name or IDs.- All commands are available to admins
Resources Used: https://github.com/RocketMod/Rocket/wiki/Commands
Still having troubles with anything? Please feel free to open a support ticket! Our team is always happy to help and we’ll gladly assist you as soon as we can!
- 106 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
This Article will tell you how to wipe your server using the LYHME Panel. By doing this it may...
Requirements: You must have rocket installed, you can install this through the 'Mod Manager' or...
To update your server, log into LYHMEPanel, select and stop your Unturned Server, then follow...
Once you have finished purchasing your newly game-server, please open a support ticket here:...
Requirements: Must have rocket installed. See how to setup rocket permissions. Rocket...